What is Beyond the Grave Productions

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Transworld 2009, St. Louis


I want to thank all of my customers that placed orders at Transworld this past March in St. Louis. Your support not only helped to make this event a huge success, it also enabled my business to expand. I have been very busy filling orders as well as restructuring Beyond the Grave Productions in order to serve you better in the future.

There are new projects coming soon just in time for this season. Some of these items were featured at this year's Transworld. Speaking of which, I am already planning for the 2010 show again in St. Louis.

If you have any questions and/or comments, please feel free to contact me. It was great meeting everyone at the show, and I hope to see you again in 2010.
Happy Haunting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  

 

Solution Graphics