What is Beyond the Grave Productions

Sunday, October 4, 2009

CUSTOM PROP - Trick R Treat





Aside from the current lineup of characters, Beyond the Grave Productions also specializes in custom work. Thornhill Woods Haunted House in Ontario,Canada comissioned me to produce a "SAM" character based on the up-coming DVD film, "Trick R Treat." This prop stands approximately 45" tall and is proportioned according to a 6-year-old. The frame is rigid and the body is cast in the same urethane foam as the body forms. All of the stitching on the burlap is done by hand as well as the costume, which is permanently sewn to the body. Overall, it was a unique challenge that might inspire new things to come...






If you have any questions regarding this project, please contact me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have it for free please?

October 4, 2009 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Reverend Grim Daddy said...

Great work as usual. Keep it up!!!

October 4, 2009 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

I want one of these so bad. About how much would I have to pay to get you to make another? Feel free to drop me an e-mail at mortis45@aol.com about it.

October 13, 2009 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Christopher Brielmaier said...

Amazing! Wish I could have seen this on in person when I visited! I'm considering getting one:)

October 15, 2009 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Ash - Fort Wayne area Wedding Photographer said...

Very cool, just saw the movie! great job on this!

October 26, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger J. Marie Jameson said...

You wouldn't happen to design adult size costumes for this same character, would you? Or maybe you know someone in the New York/New Jersey area that does???? All the stuff I've seen online is terrible as far as purchasing a costume. And I suck at sewing. I'm on blogger so if you can make a suggestion, please contact me through my blogger profile. (Just Me)

September 10, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  

 

Solution Graphics