What is Beyond the Grave Productions

Saturday, October 10, 2009

RAGE Prop




This is the new "RAGE" prop, which is a custom project that I did for Rogues Hollow Productions. The mask is not permanently attached to the neck so that it can be adjusted as desired. For example, the head can be slightly tilted to one side or the other. The specifications are as follows:
  • Prop stands approximately 6' 4" (76 inches) tall.

  • Thick latex mask with "blacked-out" eyes

  • Extra-thick cast latex hands with highly detailed, multi-layered paint scheme

  • Seperate neck piece painted to match the hands.

  • Solid, rigid plastic butcher knife w/ 12" blade

  • Weathered jumpsuit with subtle blood stains and combat boots

  • Flat black base with support structure hidden within the legs

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments about this project.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark L. Kramer said...

Cool figure.

Join us at Zombie Living...

October 10, 2009 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger THORNHILL WOODS HAUNTED HOUSE said...

"WOW" Brian, you continue to impress me with every custom prop you design.
The detail on Rage is amazing, it's so realistic, I guaranteed any one standing close to this character will have shivers up and down their spine.

Chris Ainsworth
THORNHILL WOODS HAUNTED HOUSE

October 11, 2009 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Christopher Brielmaier said...

I love it Brian! Michael is standing in the corner of my TV room! I managed to scare my wife with it without even trying to! Its amazing! I posted some pics on my blog too. Be sure to check em' out!

October 15, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  

 

Solution Graphics